Wednesday, November 2, 2011

letter to the parents.

Dear Mommy and Daddy (you are),

Wow! A week from today we were sitting ( well I was laying) in anticipation for the two snuggles to arrive. Its hard to believe that we accomplished exactly what we set out to do, make you two new parents to two precious pups. I am thrilled for the two of you and truly know I have placed Aniston and Anderson in the best of hands. If at any moment you have been skeptical of my comments or actions please know I mean no harm, I have absolutely nothing but the best in interest for yall and your growing family. I have had so many comments thrown my way that my answers sometimes come back to haunt me. Not that any of this is anybody else's business but its an important step for me, for the general public as well as the two of you know the feelings of this used to be surrogate. I love the once was raspberries to now grown dumplings more than anything, not a day goes by that I dont think of them and even miss a sliver of their little kicks and our midnight munchies. Its a first response for most to feel like I have grown so attached that I am suffering from seperation anxiety, I can assure you that is not what I am suffering. Is it because I dont love them? or I am heartless? Absolutely NOT, hello..are you for real? No, they were made to be the mommy and daddy's to be, although our situation is semi homemade this is exactly how God intended the outcome. Please know I am so in love with your babies, but understand fully they are yours to rock, and change, and bounce..they are mine to kiss, snuggie, and quickly give back when the cries start up :)

Thank you for trusting me with their lives. I am proud of us all for being able to do what we have done, it hasnt been easy and it would be silly for me to dare state that. I love yall and think yall are two incredible people who have three incredible babes (although one is a middle school munch). Is this the end for us? Um, NO..we are family and friends, just now you have twins and I am Aunt Sessie to two more dumplings (with about 30 lbs of extra weight).

Love,
Your once Surrogate, forever family and friend.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! From the planning in the beginning to the delivery at the end & to everyone involved...WELL DONE! You are such a blessing in many ways Aunt Sessie & I love you VERY much!!!

    ReplyDelete