Sunday, November 6, 2011

getting back.

Things with the bod are no where near "normal" but my life is starting to take shape once again. Im hopeful and positive that this recovery will seem like a snap compared to the last nine months. This weekend I have been to a few public events and have enjoyed the smiles and congrats, an although still tired, I rocked makeup and boots and a fur vest, woot woot. Loving fall fashion combos. Black is obviously my main staple, accessorizing giving that exciting edge..ahh it feels good people, it feels really good. The shoes still arent fitting, making me nervous..but patience is something Im still practicing. Enjoy your Sunday, this is what makes me smile right at this very moment...


I am completely smitten with leopard print once again.


If I need to say it again,loving slippers this season.


Fur, need a say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment