Monday, November 14, 2011

the end is so near.

This week will mark three weeks of non- preggers and only three more weeks until the full recovery will be under the belt. I still am so excited to be sleeping sound through the night, snuggy-ing with the kiddies, and laying on my stomache. Its the simple pleasures that will drive you to your maddest. I went and visited the twins over the weekend and they are absolute dolls. To be completely honest it was nerve racking at first, wondering what emotions would surface, but lucky for me it was nothing. Nothing but happiness, they are sweet healthy little beans that mommy is thrilled to have. The hub and I truly have done a great thing. This week will be the last of the surrogantessa, please continue to read as there will only be one more post. Every great adventure most come to an end, lets not drag it out.

Speaking of belts,


I need this, please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment