Thursday, February 17, 2011

stripping the habit.

Ok, so ever since Raelyn was wee little everytime I would go off with out her I would pick her up a little something (bad habit!). When she was little it was quite easy seeing as she loved movies and she love love loved Polly Pockets. The older she grew the more her interest began to change, which wasnt and isnt such a bad thing seeing as she owns every Polly Pocket ever made. So anyway, yesterday I had the last ultrasound before the big day, therefore I was out of town. "What was I to get her I asked myself,"? And there it was the new Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. I had seen and read about them in a recent fashion mag and was super excited. I picked them puppies up, graffiti print of course and checked out. Lets just say I was one cool mom last nite and as always she was one chic gal in school. Im not going to lie it was slightly frusterating, a little expensive, and I have a creak in the neck...alls worth the pain for my baby! Watch for forming habits...



No comments:

Post a Comment