Monday, February 28, 2011

baby raspberries?

The work has been done, embryos injected, all that is left for this stage is anticipation. What a truely incrediable experience, modern day medical science is mind blowing. During this procedure I was able to look on a tv screen (huge flat screen, of course) check the little babes out, then watch on a smaller monitor go into thy uterus and inject the baby raspberries (thats what they remind me of). Its a little weird watching yourself hopefully becoming pregnant. Yeah, I felt like I was on House for a sec, such a celebrity. Check them out, arent they the cuttest?


Out of the 16 that fertilized these were the two largest, strongest,
luckiest ones, auntie sessie is so proud!

Um yes, I was being a little dramatic...or was I hiding the fact I didnt
have a single stitch of makeup on?

Here we go, rolled into to surgery like we owned the place,
Holla!

Dont the babes get you thinking of raspberries? They do me...

Oh snap! I cant have that.....
my first kitchen captures a more appropriate type of
snack for little miss prego.

1 comment: