Monday, February 7, 2011

the box.

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
-Dr. Suess


It has been recent that I have came across this quote, and I LOVE it. Its so inspiring, and I am not much of a "quote" person. I know im lagging alittle but I just have watched the move, "eat pray love," which I also enjoyed very much. Yours truely, right here, Im the gal who loves the movie with the strong minded women reinventing herself in another country..."Under the Tuscan Sun, Sabrina, and eat love pray...." love them all!

Anyway, so in this movie Liz, the main character has a box. In this box she collects her dreams and aspirations, and well wouldnt you know that Kelly Weastler's current blog was about her and her "trays".  Collections of things that inspire her river of creativity and so forth. With all these great things happening and inspirations left and right I have decided that I will start a collaboration of things that interest me, although Im going to have to have a pad lock on mine....two year olds have no "off" limits, not in my house anyway, and Raelyn would want  to fill it with all things Ke$ha, no thank you.

Do you find things that inspire you? Knick knacks (which I usually despise, but put away in a box I think I could live with that), magazine clippings, quotes, recipes....ect.



...for the more neutral girl, a shabby and chic basket woven tray from pottery barn.
potterybarn.com



...plain and simple with a little splash of funk.

tourquoiserollerset, etsy

...or show it to the world, I am not afraid gal.

potterybarn.com




...Lastly, glitz glam and all things guade. Now thats my type of inspirational box!

scrappychic, etsy

Let the collection begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment