Tuesday, February 8, 2011

forcast.

One of the hot 2011 spring fashion trends is sheer, am I crazy about it?...yeah a little. To me the look can be a little intimidating but done right, so chic! So anyway, since the forcast shows transparency I have decided that I will do somewhat of the same. I have started the patches and ironically they are clear shear and everything nice, not brown. They are pretty painless and I quickly forget they are there. Although they are practically minuscule the side affects however are not. This is going to be very transparent, are you ready? I am sweating ALL THE TIME. Its really gross I know but your are reading, so far I sweat, eat, and can be somewhat emotional...not too bad considering the hormone increase. Speaking of sheer I am digging this,


Im not for sure the talented designer this look was inspired by, I found  the pic in an artice off of fashionising.com written by Daniel P. Deryk. I actually love this look, red lips and the attitude of yeah I really dont have time for this (even though I have nothing else to do). Classic! Welcoming spring, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment