Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ready.set.go.

Okie Dokes, tomorrow is the "big" day, the day we have been leading up too. Big hand clap for the mommy to be, the retrieval of the eggs was extremely successful and 14 eggs are fertilized, safe and secure. Oh no, they are only inserting two, this institute is completely legit and frowns upon anything other than ONE, thank you Jesus! Hormones are absolutely driving me wacko but hey, it is what it is.

My feelings right now: I would like to say everything is smooth as a milkshake on a summer day but I'm not gonna lie this milkshake has got some cookies in it. I am excited, nervous, and hyped on hormones (did I already mention that).

What more do you say? The husband is slightly nervous, the parents to be are crunched with anticipation and Raelyn's teacher was looking at me like I had royally lost my mind when I told her why I had to reschedule her parent/teacher conference. Love it, love the look of surprise and excitement!


justjared
 Well maybe not quite like that. Maybe a little more like this.....


inmagine
 yeah, I think that's a little better. Enjoy the next couple days, I will be out of commission.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Hope all goes well. You are an incredible person to do such a selfless thing for someone else.

    ReplyDelete