Friday, March 18, 2011

sweet smell of herb.

Garbage mind! Its finally Spring, and I can hardly believe it. Entering this season with a little extra weight and a babe/s in the belly is slightly taunting. So of course, I am onto another project. Furniture is still being painted and house being rearranged, but with sunshine its time for gardening and lets face it I am an instant gratification type of gal. Thanks to a great girlfriend of mine she has triggered me into this vision of galvanized buckets, herbs, table and chairs, porch, and oh so sweet lemonade. Now her garden she feels raised from seedlings will give here the determination and connection to follow through, me uh uh, I'm growing and raising enough at the moment, give me full grown plants please. The babe/s are making me feel like, um whats the word? The most polite one I can think of is nasty. Because of the sour stomach my herb garden needs to consist of the following five stomach remedies: Peppermint, Parsley (my fave), Saffron, Ginger, and Fennel. I am also going to grow basil because who doesn't love pesto and caprice salad?



No one does galvanized chicness better than
Pottery Barn.
Get out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment