Thursday, March 10, 2011

DIY -ing.

So, I think its far to early to claim I'm "nesting," what? I'm like one week preg, haha. So this insanity to paint every piece of furniture I own will be blamed on none other than, yes the hormones. Oh yeah, I'm still pumping..three times a day plus patches, hopefully the research is correct and this baby wont be the next, I don't know, Gaga. Anyway, I have been really inspired lately by numerous things, different blogs..which if not careful become extremely addicting. Like your first pair of designer jeans, after that one pair you then begin to justify $200 jeans. Lets see, my obsession is not longer throws or aging watches, it is now harlequin print and stenciling, sanding and re purposing, paints and fabrics! Observe..

thehaystackneedleonline.com   Absolute treasure, I love this Blog.
This takes my breath away, yeah I really need to hit the gym. But really, isn't
this great? How eclectic and chic.



Vintagerevivals, another really cool blog.
I'm mean really, a faux fireplace has never looked this chic, and harlequin..see it?
She also did this cute little, actually large stencil in her daughters room.


The hub is going to die! I idea and he creates, let the home making begin.
Which we all know will probably end up in numerous dollars spent and a gazillions
 of paint cans laying around. Its definately worth the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment