Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Saint Patty, wack.






I was thinking today about Saint Patricks day and realized I knew nothing of the slightest about the holiday, other than green, shamrocks, and Irish Pubs. I became intrigued, I celebrated it numerous times, of course in college there is always the excuse to celebrate, whether its green beer or red hearts. So the jist, folk tale state the day is celebrated on the 17 of March, the death of the Saint Patrick. A man that was kidnapped then escaped through the word of the Lord. When he returned back to Ireland he made it his mission to spread the word of the God. Thus comes the shamrock, his used this as a visual tool to teach the Trinity, The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. Today's celebration is a far cry from the initial celebration and remebrance of the holiday, but I guess that is the case for many holdiays.

So, speaking of green, I die for all of this, I know its a overstated comment
but Prada and Gucci...I cant help it!

Tory Burch is getting Funkyee Funky.

Prada, I cant even stand it.


And of course for the fella, comfy Cole Haan's

Happy Saint Patricks Day,
This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment