Saturday, January 29, 2011

updated.

Ok, so 1 week of injections under the belt, ended so far with only one small brusie...why yes I think I should have been a plastic surgeon. Birth control stops this week, a little nervous, havent had much luck in the past with doing that, or should I say I've had way too much luck! Anyway, the weird patches start Feb 6, gross. Brown baind-aid like things on the body, not very appealing. Alright, well there is my surrogate updates here are a few others:

* Charlie Sheen enters rehab
* Demi is leaving rehab
(get it together celebs, your life can not be that bad)

* Bold big prints are in, which I LOVE.

* Martha has designed a bathroom I am absolute gaga over

* And Esta Marie has hit her terrible two's.

Imaxtree Photo

MarthaStewart.com

Esta Marie, Age pushing two.

No comments:

Post a Comment