Thursday, January 20, 2011

tippy top.

"the first sign of a nervous breakdown is when you start thinking your work is terribly important.
-Milo Bloom




I would be lying if I said I wasnt nervous, I am. The medication, the baby, mommy and daddy to be, the hub, my kiddies....its alot. Im so thankful to be givng an opportunity such as this and am really excited to take this journey. The medication doses begin on Sunday, it will all begin to move very quickly after that. Please think of us, say a few words to the man upstairs, we are about to bring another life full of love and hope into this world and could use a few words of encouragement.

Support, you rock!

3 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you! Hope all goes well...and if you get any cravings...I will make you healthy versions. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU, J-LOVE, RAELYN, AND ESTA!!!!!!! Amy and Alvin couldn't have chosen a better family to share this experience with! You will do great and know you can count on us for all the SUPPORT you need!!!! Love you LOTS AND LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and p.s.........nice fingernail polish! Take it off!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete