Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God bless it.

These are the words I keep repeating to myself everytime they call, or send me a package...life insurance. I absolutely had NO idea the work people put into these packages, and lets just say they are not worried about people dying from a lack of oxygen,I bet my package is about 10 trees deep. So, 30 pages of paperwork (you know,I love paperwork like I love cold weather), 30 minute phone convo, and the blood and urine samples next week. I sure do love my mommy to be, she is constantly patting my back giving me updates and reminders, and just being soo supportive. I truely am a lucky gal.

Items of encouragement for mommy to be:


Everyday planner.
kate spade
 sticky notes.

crane and co.
crane.com


 la tee da note pad.


kate spade
All must haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment