Thursday, January 13, 2011

Na Na New York.





Well the weekend is long over and my travels are to an end. New York City was incrediable as always, truely the city to spend your last "ta da." As the new year takes way the days are quickly approaching where I will become the surrogate. Paper work, dates, and agreements are climbing in anticipation for this day, the day of what if, and when, and if not's become a serious thought in the front of all our brains.

With all the craziness and straightface paper work sister had to get out of town, and out of town with the besties,



Smiles and Laughter, dreams of dolohins danced in our heads.

After young and crazy, I pretended to be Anthony Bourdain for a moment eating fun stuff like Madame Croquet, Spicy Tuna Sashimi, and pickeled beet salad with de-lish goat cheese.




Ending the trip on a impressive note, the girls and I went to the fish market..4am. Oh yeah, thats in the Bronx, Fulton's has moved!








Tax right off?


Fun times, let the meds roll!

1 comment:

  1. I made it on the blog!!!!! I LOVE YOU:)and LOTS and LOTS of more trips to come!!

    ReplyDelete