Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Leaving the Old, Finding the New.

I absolutely love New Year's. Second to Christmas, it is my favorite time of year. I love fresh starts and all things new. I am that person who hates clutter, loves to rearrange, and adopt new dress styles. I am never scared of change, its an adrenaline rush to me, skip the skydiving....rearrange the living room!

This year has taught me soo many things, dealing with loss, learning to love all things, and the importance of happiness.With so many changes taking place in my life I am thrilled to what this year will bring. Goals have been set from a new diet and exercise regime to career changes (hopefully, if all goes well), and just learning and loving to be ME...oh, lets not forget carring someone else's babe.

I wish to all, a Happy New Year. Set some goals, break those goals and love it.
...who wants a cookie?

The Cupcake Shoppe, Raleigh NC
...or a cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment