Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hormonious.

As soon as the new year arrives the hormones will be soon to follow.I will be on three different types of hormones, and of course birth control. If its not obvious, the plan is to make my eggs go "to sleep," and miss mother to be's to be full force, as if they were on aderol (haha, thats the image I get in my head).
Lupron, will be one of the three hormones I will endure. It is man-made and drug.com explains it as a drug that will overstimulate the body's own production of certain hormones, thus causing the body to temporarily shut down production of that hormone. So, simple terms for people like me, it reduces estrogen in women. My body will recieve this hormone through the needle. Oh yeah, I will be self injecting my belly three times a day for like three weeks!(I wonder if I should put on a few pounds for comfort). But lets not forget about mommy, she will be doing the same but for a wee bit longer. Oh motherhood.


google.com
drug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment